washington d.c.

Wow. Lots of catching up. Didn’t realize I had not posted about my trip with Wyatt to Washington. My cousin got married and my brother, Dantley and his daughter, Ryan, me, Wyatt and my Mom piled into her car and left for a long weekend in DC! It was really special to have this time with Wyatt. We crammed as much as we could into a day and a half. And it was worth it. I really hope some day we can go back with our whole family. The museums are amazing {and free}. We rode the Metro and I did my best to keep it together and try not to have a panic attack. Seriously. Haha. It was a sweet time with my Mama. This was family on my Dad’s side so it felt good and right to represent him. The kids did great and the car ride was really not all that bad. Lots of movies. I love these pictures and cherish the time I had with Wyatt.

DSC_2076

DSC_2101 DSC_2105 DSC_2118 DSCN0435 DSCN0449 DSCN0484 DSCN0490(2) DSCN0499 Processed with VSCOcam with x1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with b1 preset

Comments

Popular Posts