january 2015 review

 DSC_1200 DSC_1201 DSC_1202 DSC_1203 DSC_1205 DSC_1206 DSC_1212 DSC_1217 DSC_1221

My girl watching her reflection in the kitchen stove.

DSC_1229 DSC_1230 DSC_1234

A little finger-painting. Since my baby girl is not in preschool this year I am trying to do more with her at home. Note the emphasis on trying. It is much easier to have one on one time and she can have all my attention. But this year, with Boone being in Kindergarten, I am still getting used to one at home and how to manage my time. {Which I have not done a great job at!}

DSC_1235 DSC_1238 DSC_1240

We also did shaving cream and cornstarch. This was fun and felt so cool. And was super duper cheap.

IMG_4741 IMG_4742

I did a 5K in January. This was the high that morning before the race. Ouch. I think it was my fastest time because I just wanted to be back in my warm car.

 IMG_4751 

The guys did lots of hunting this past season. It’s been really fun to have a front row seat to see Andy’s passion for the outdoors/hunting grow and grow each year. He has researched, watched YouTube videos, asked advice, read books and got his hands dirty {literally}.

IMG_4832  IMG_4856

My little buddy. We have had so much fun together, just us girls. I call Wednesdays our Mommy-Josie day. We go to Bible Study Fellowship, then Panera, then some grocery shopping. And a little Starbucks treat on our way to get the boys.

Scripture verse. This has been key to my long run. I couldn’t do these long runs on Saturdays without Jesus and without Andy’s help with the kids. It is so helpful for me to look down at my hand and be reminded of God’s promises and faithfulness and STRENGTH.

Comments

Popular Posts