granny: whole
I don’t think this picture needs much of a description. I don’t think I could fully put into words the breadth and depth of how much I love this photograph of my Mom with my Granny. I went to visit my Granny the day after Christmas. Her health had been declining since November and this was the second time I had seen her in this rehabilitation center. She had lived out her life in her own home with around the clock care. My Mom and Aunts for 16 years took long weekends {sometimes weeks} to care for her. 3 days later, at just a month shy of her 107th birthday she passed away. Whole again. Whole in an absolute perfect way. Whole with no pain, no tears, no sadness, no depression or anxiety. No worries. No needs. No planning. No more good byes. No more fear. Whole. With Jesus.
Comments