feliz navidad 2014: december review

Wyatt got the flu. Just before Christmas Break.

IMG_4425

DSC_1082 DSC_1086

He stayed home from school most of that week and thanks to Tami flu, he recovered fairly quickly. So we got all artsy.    

     IMG_4249 IMG_4254

This girl and her boots. Her outfits. Her personality. She is amazing. One day she’s Super Josie. The next she is Mary with Baby Jesus. {aka: Peter}

IMG_4264 IMG_4339

Our little cozy nook. Boone doing his thing: drawing. Josie and the giant “frinkler” cookie from an aaaaaamazing local bakery.

IMG_4280 IMG_4276

I feel like I have a ton of pictures of just Josie, truth is it’s just us girls during the day when the boys are at school. The YMCA had Santa come visit. They had a breakfast and crafts and pictures with Santa all for FREE!

IMG_4338  IMG_4351

Wyatt did Josie’s scarf which I thought was pretty good. Again, smocked dress and her “farkly” cowboy boots. Boone and his drawings. This kid LOVES to draw. Loves to color. Loves to create. Makes my heart swell.

IMG_4650 IMG_4596

This picture of Wyatt. “Junior Baker”. Oh dear me. He wore this when he was a little man and look at it now. Way too little for him. He has found a love to help in the kitchen. As much as I want to have the kitchen to myself, so I can get things done faster, I have been letting him help me more. Here he is cooking pancakes. Please stop looking so big.

My sis and I are running a half marathon at the end of March. This is one thing I want to check off my bucket list and I’m pumped about it, but nervous too. She has done 4 and she’s 16 years older than me!!!! She also lives 5 hours away so we have been “virtually” training together. When she was in town over Christmas we did a 10 mile run together. It was awesome AND I’ve never been so sore in my life. Can’t wait for March and for it to be a tad warmer.

IMG_4424

Andy took Josie with him one day to run errands. Please be still my heart. He had the idea of buckling her baby in next to her. In her own camo seat.

IMG_4413 IMG_4414 IMG_4415

Impromptu pictures with the phone after church one Sunday. I thought they turned out pretty good. These kiddos and their cuteness.

IMG_4420 

  IMG_4569   IMG_4586

Christmas Eve service {note Josie’s face and Boone’s tongue} then home for our Feliz Navidad dinner. This is our brand new tradition. Some of us even dressed the part.

DSC_1172

IMG_4578 IMG_4584  IMG_4595

Comments

Popular Posts