loving her baby dolls

DSC_2013

The other day I found Josie in her room. She was quietly playing with her babies.

DSC_2016

So I kept watching her…wondering if this is what little girls do…quietly play in their room with their dolls. Or is this just a little stage and then she will be as crazy as her brothers. Or both. I’m great either way.

I think she was deciding that 2 babies were not enough for the stroller so she went and got more.

DSC_2022

That’s Peter. He has been around for a long time. Ever since Wyatt was a little tyke. We love the books by Ezra Jack Keats and the main character in his books is a little boy named Peter. All my kids have loved Peter very well.

DSC_2026

And she got them all on! By the way the Cabbage Patch Kid…yep, that was mine.

Comments

Popular Posts