I quit facebook and now I blog again
I quit Facebook. I have many reasons for “quitting”. I won’t get into all on my blog but if you {maybe the 5 people who still read this blog} are curious…just ask me! I would be happy to share.
Last week I was looking through my blog and wanting to see what Boone was doing at Josie’s age {18 MONTHS…SNIFF SNIFF}…and I realized how much I don’t blog anymore. It’s just here and there which is totally fine…but I feel like I don’t have as much on Josie. We had so much fun as a family looking back on old pictures of Wyatt and Boone and what we were doing as a family. I want to make sure I preserve that for Josie and the buckaroos as they are getting older. Maybe since I quit Facebook I will have more time to take pictures and blog!
I’m not feeling too great today. Andy felt bad last week and I think I have some small virus so today has been a stay at home day and although I don’t feel 100% it’s been a good day with my babes. Boone and Josie decided it would be fun to be at home and in bathing suits…sot that’s just what they did.
I think 90% of my pictures, at least on Instagram, have Josie holding her “meme”. We never leave home without it.
I painted her toes last week. I just want to eat up those chubby feet.
More of the “meme”. It doesn’t have a name. Just meme.
Boone in his swimming attire. Please stop looking so big.
They are best buddies! Wyatt too but he’s at school. :)
Boone imitating Josie. She loves to put her meme up to her face. All-the-time. That’s one way she comforts her self.
He is the best little entertainer. I was just looking at this picture and thinking I wish Josie’s hair would grown on the sides! Haha. It’s getting there.
Be still my heart. This is one of Josie’s favorite books. She brought it to Boone to read to her. It was little pictures where you feel the animals and the dog is her favorite…even though she is scared to touch our Lilly…AKA the beast. But I love this picture. The big brother helping and playing. Her face full of joy.
Some times being sick isn’t so bad. Maybe it’s the Lord’s way of slowing me down. Maybe I took more pictures today and blogged because I had to slow down OR maybe it’s because I quit Facebook! :)
Comments