january cellphone diaries
I’m going to get better at this because there are some super sweet pictures/moments I want to remember. Here is January! I can’t believe February is over next week! That means March! Which means SPRING! Praises to the Lord!

1. For the first time ever I cooked “hogs jawl”, black eyed peas and collard greens for our New Year’s meal. My mom does this every year. Maybe it will be a new tradition.
2. My little robin hood!
3. And my fisherman!
4. I think it’s so sad that starting in August there will be no mail delivered on Saturdays! I’m trying to get back to my roots. More handwritten letters. More thank yous . More hellos. More thinking about you. More congratulations! No more Facebook. More intentionality.
5. We desperately need some Vitamin D. Even if it’s freezing outside!
6. One morning we woke up to two spies in our room. They were so sneaky.
7. Love me some one on one time with Boone.
8. Boone wanted to help put Josie to bed. So he read her a book. In her bed.
9. I had my first archery lesson! I have talked about this…right?
10. Boone found my mascara and decided to see how he looked with it on.
11. Had a date night with my man. Coffee and indoor shooting {archery} range.
12. Found Mr. Rogers on Amazon Prime. Yes, please.
13. Heart=melting
14. Celebrated my Granny turning 105!
15. My boys seriously love the Gideon bibles. So we got one at Goodwill for Josie. Actually they just gave it to us for free. Ha!
16. This girl loves to ride on Daddy’s shoulders!
1. For the first time ever I cooked “hogs jawl”, black eyed peas and collard greens for our New Year’s meal. My mom does this every year. Maybe it will be a new tradition.
2. My little robin hood!
3. And my fisherman!
4. I think it’s so sad that starting in August there will be no mail delivered on Saturdays! I’m trying to get back to my roots. More handwritten letters. More thank yous . More hellos. More thinking about you. More congratulations! No more Facebook. More intentionality.
5. We desperately need some Vitamin D. Even if it’s freezing outside!
6. One morning we woke up to two spies in our room. They were so sneaky.
7. Love me some one on one time with Boone.
8. Boone wanted to help put Josie to bed. So he read her a book. In her bed.
9. I had my first archery lesson! I have talked about this…right?
10. Boone found my mascara and decided to see how he looked with it on.
11. Had a date night with my man. Coffee and indoor shooting {archery} range.
12. Found Mr. Rogers on Amazon Prime. Yes, please.
13. Heart=melting
14. Celebrated my Granny turning 105!
15. My boys seriously love the Gideon bibles. So we got one at Goodwill for Josie. Actually they just gave it to us for free. Ha!
16. This girl loves to ride on Daddy’s shoulders!
Comments