best of wyatt: age 6 and 7
I used to be REALLY good at writing down cute things the kids said. Then I had a third baby and didn’t have time to keep up with it. I started jotting them down on my phone when I remembered so here are some from this past year.
Mommy and my family is the greatest gift God has given me. age, 6
Mommy I am a secret agent but don’t tell anybody. age, 6
Mommy tomorrow I am going to teach you how to make a grave…but not for a person but for a bug. age, 6
Did you know we get to live forever in heaven?! I’m excited about that. age, 6
Mommy, when you get married is that a way to make money? age, 6
Dear God, thank you for creating us. That was a great plan. age, 7
Dear God, will you help Boone and Josie become Christians when they are 5 or 6 or 7 or just whenever. age, 7
Comments