best of boone: age 3 and 4
Boone really is at that age where he is saying the cutest/funniest things. He has no filter and some things he has asked me about I can’t even blog about. Ha ha! Here is the start to some cute things he has said along the way. On a side note a couple of weeks ago I was in the other room and I asked Andy what the boys were doing…he said, ever so calmly, making traps and destroying the house. Just before finishing this blog post I found Boone cutting cherry tomatoes in half with his scissors. Real nice. Then later I heard Wyatt yelling for Andy because Boone was stuck in the tree. This boy keeps us on our toes. He is full of energy and has the sweetest spirit of anyone you will meet. He is loud, not afraid of strangers, likes heights and always has a smile. I wish I had as much energy as he does. Love that boy.
Mommy I’m talking to God. Jesus belongs in my heart. age, 3
Josie’s poo poo looks like chocolate. age, 3
Mama, you’re my best girl. age, 3
I love my baby mama. age, 4
Dear Jesus, thank you for the word of God. age, 4
Mama, I love your precious smile. age, 4
Josie looks gorgeous. age, 4
Baby Jesus was in “Murray’s” tummy. age, 4
Can I play a game on the candle {Kindle}? age, 4
Mama, pretty soon I am going to start eating with my feet like Curious George. age, 4
Comments