the baby turns 3
Oh this girl. She has our heart. She turned 3 on August 8th. I feel like it was yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. She is our baby.
This was a fun little craft I saw on Pinterest, of course, and it turned out really sweet.
Josie loves “toot toots” aka: tutus, so I thought this would be fun to do on her special day.
We had a little family party, ate pizza, drank pink lemonade, had cake and watched Tangled for her birthday.
Don’t you love the dress? {Thanks Marla!} Josie loves to dress up.
Her facial expressions were precious. I love this one with her covering her mouth while we sang Happy Birthday to her. She couldn’t contain her happiness. :)
3 things we love about you Josie Wade:
1. Your sweet AND tough spirit. You can easily keep up with your brothers. Actually, we think you are tougher then they were at this age. Ha! You fall down and get right back up. You love to dig, pick up worms and don’t mind getting dirty but you are definitely a little princess. You LOVE ballerinas and twirling around the house!
2. Your voice. Sometimes I am amazed at how well you talk and your little voice and conversations are so pleasant. You have definitely kept me company with the boys being in school.
3. Your motherly nature. You can turn anything into a baby and into a “home”. You wrap your babies and rock them. I have been concerned that you would be lost without Boone since he is in school everyday but so far you have learned to entertain your self pretty well.
We did a bigger family party for her over that weekend and I love how “froo froo” her cake turned out. Good ole’ Walmart came through. I told the lady, who also had a 3 year old, to do whatever she would do for her. This is how it turned out. Ha! Josie loved it and the little ballerinas on top.
Josie, God knew we needed you in our family. We are so thankful and still so smitten by you. Our prayer is that you would be fierce but gracious.
Comments