first day of KINDERGARTEN

DSC_1495 

Well the time has come that my baby boy is off to school. He has been so excited about this day for so long.

DSC_1501 DSC_1502 DSC_1503

The many faces of Boone. He was really pumped. Obviously.

DSC_1505 DSC_1508 DSC_1509 

DSC_1511  

Here we go. Both boys in school. What am I going to do?! Maybe sit down for a little bit. Ha!

DSC_1514 DSC_1515

  DSC_1522 DSC_1525

We LOVE his teacher. She was Wyatt’s Kindergarten teacher and it just worked out Boone gets her too. We did “warn” her that Boone is VERY different from Wyatt.

I didn’t cry. I wasn’t sure if I would or not but I am so happy for Boone. Keeping him home an extra year was one of the best decisions we have made so I knew he was ready and I was so happy for him.

So far he has been in school two weeks and I have done a terrible job with my time. It is much easier to run errands with one child than it is with two however I have gone and gone and not slowed down much. I’m trying to figure out my days with Josie since she is not in any kind of Mother’s Day Out program. I don’t think that I am as entertaining as Boone. Dear Lord, help me with my time management!

Comments

Popular Posts