boone turns 6!

DSC_1099(2) 

Our Boone Boone. It doesn’t seem possible that you are SIX years old! The fun thing about having a birthday in July is that there will be many times your birthday is celebrated on a Young Life assignment. So this year we celebrated your birthday in Michigan at Timber Wolf Lake! You wanted a lemur birthday cake, however that was a little hard to come by so we drove to a Walmart 30 minutes away and you settled for a giant lizard cake.

After lunch our assigned team came back to the “Bunkhouse”, we shared your cake, and had a game of kickball.

6 things we love about you William Boone:

1. Your ability to make us laugh. You have the best sense of humor. There is always a joy about your spirit.
2. Your smile. I really really hope that when you lose your top teeth, your gap will come back. I know one day you may not want that gap…but I LOVE IT! It just adds to your sweet personality. I made sure to get this picture of you with your big smile because pretty soon those teeth are going to come out.
3. Two of your favorite foods are broccoli and tomatoes. Thank you.
4. You have such a fun imagination. I often hear you when we are in the car and you have made your fingers into people or animals. You can easily entertain your self.
5. Your love to color and draw. Just the other day you told me that when you grow up you want to be an artist! {Grandad would love that!}
6. Your need for closeness. You are our love bug. You love when we lay down with you at night. You love to snuggle. You love to go on “dates” with Mama.

Dream big. Pray big Boone. We can’t wait to see what God is going to do in your life!

 DSC_1298

Comments

Popular Posts