tag, pin, hang, repeat
Taken with my phone and this doesn’t even show half of it.
Yes, that would be clothing. Over 200 pieces of clothing. That I tagged, pinned and put on hangers for a consignment sale.
We are running out of room at our house. We have no attic and our garage has been overtaken with “things”. I don’t need to hang on to the boys clothes…it did make me sad to see them go. I pulled out some favorites that reminded me of the boys. I’m thinking there might be a way to make them into a blanket or something along those lines.
We are adjusting to having 3 kiddos. It’s been tough. Andy’s job has been tough. I know things will get easier at some point but the Fall is just a crazy time for us anyway. We long for a date but again, there’s just no time. Our YL Banquet is in a couple weeks so hopefully after that we will get a chance to spend Andy and Olivia time together {and probably Josie too}. I’m amazed at how quickly the days and weeks go by. And how tough it is having one in school. There are dates to keep up with, forms to sign, homework to do, money to turn in, etc. etc. And trying to nurse a baby between picking up and dropping off kids…wow. I hope I can at least get to 6 months {my long term goal} but we will see. I have had moments of giving up but we are almost to 6 weeks so I’m trying to persevere.
I am catching up on blogging today. It’s amazing how there’s just no time {again} to sit down and type…but it brings me joy so I’m thankful for this small window of time I’ve had to write and share.
Wyatt is home with a fever…his first sick day from school. Boone is at school and Josie just wants to be held and I’m praying she and Boone don’t get sick. O Lordy.
I’m thankful for my babes, my hubby and I’m trying to be thankful for the rough times too and that the Lord would draw us closer to Him.
Comments