soccer time

DSC_2232

Wyatt had his first soccer game last week! I was thinking games started at 10. Not so much, more like 9. However, we were up and ready to go. Baby fed. Kids fed. Mommy and Daddy fed. Coffee in hand. And camera ready to click. And we were early. {This also happened with church…we were on time. Maybe having #3 will cause us to not be late for things. Maybe.}

DSC_2229(2)

Prayer before the game. Sweet kiddos.

DSC_2230

Throw in! I love Wyatt’s hands.

DSC_2235

Action shot!

DSC_2240

Action shot of Andy….chasing Boone across the field.

DSC_2242

And this little man is wanting to play so bad! He actually has pretty good contact kicking the ball. He will be old enough to play next year and it looks like we might have 2 little boys playing soccer.

I never knew how much fun watching little kids play soccer was…especially my own.

Comments

Popular Posts