the firecracker

DSC_2262

This picture is blurry but a cute one of the firecracker.

He’s not been sleeping well – at all. Up almost every night and sweet Andy has been getting up with him…so neither one of us are getting much sleep.

He has been going to Mother’s Day Out twice a week a HUGE blessing! And loving it. Loves Mrs. Mitzi his teacher and he tells me the names of his friends he plays with at school…super cute.

And he will even nap there. What? Oh yes. He will nap at school but not so much for me. That’s ok though, I know the boy needs rest/sleep so I’m thankful for his nap time twice a week.

He’s a cutie pie but definitely been “testing” us since he turned 3. I think we passed the “terrible 2’s” and we are experiencing the “terrible 3’s”. Sweet boy is in the middle just trying to keep up with the attention Wyatt gets with Kindergarten and Josie gets for being the baby. I think a mommy/Boone date will be in the near future.

Comments

Popular Posts