evening fun

DSC_0037DSC_0039   DSC_0042

We had a small window of time to all be together and hang out before Andy had to leave for the big football game tonight. So we headed outside and while Wyatt worked on his “swing”, Boone did what he does all day long-climb. I can’t keep up with him. This is all new to me. Wyatt was not a climber- Boone is-and hard core.

DSC_0043 DSC_0047 DSC_0049 DSC_0052

Boone is making this serious face because he is not taking his eyes off of Lilly {aka the beast}. He’s not real sure about her, even though she is a super sweet dog, they just don’t know each other well. And in case you were wondering, we love her dearly, she looks awful, needs to be shaved, and if you would like to have her as your own-you can. Seriously.

DSC_0051

And he’s smiling here because he heard it was Taco Bell Thursday. {click here for more info.} And yes, I give my baby Taco Bell and other fast food restaurants when there is a need…or want.

*Oh! And I took Boone for his one year check up the other day and he FINALLY gained his first pound in 7 months…moving him up to 21 pounds and something ounces. He is also very short and has a large head {I don’t think his head looks big but according to his measurements, it is}. I was getting a little concerned about his weight gain and his height but he is great…I’ve just compared him this whole time to Wyatt who was SO big and heavy. Love my boys.

**Oh! And if you noticed Wyatt’s clothes looked crazy…it’s because today was wear your crazy clothes to school day. Isn’t that fun?! They are “working” on the letter “c” so they wore crazy clothes. Note the camo with plaid shorts and missed matched socks.

Comments

Popular Posts