2 Dogs To a Good Home(s)...Anyone?
Many of you know our dogs Romy and Lilly. Lilly is our "mutt" or as we like to say -her dad came from a good neighborhood. Romy is our black lab, who is really more like Andy's dog. Both of these dogs are very sweet and very friendly. They are great family dogs-no doubt. Lilly has been with us for 5 years now. We got her at the local animal shelter and she has been our inside dog. Romy is a little over a year old now and stays out in our backyard.
Why, you ask, are we looking to find new homes for the dogs? Well since our family is getting ready to expand and our house is on the smaller side and we have a very small backyard...it just feels a little crowded. The dogs are great and have been beyond wonderful with Wyatt but right now it feels like a lot to handle. Wyatt loves being in the backyard and playing but I am constantly telling him to not pick up dog poop, don't step in the poop, throw it or play with it...because he would. To him it is just another form of "dirt".
I don't want to get rid of Lilly but Andy does. Andy does not want to get rid of Romy but I do...so I guess the fair thing to do is find new homes for them both.
So for the mean time we are trying to find good homes for our two sweet dogs. You do not have to take them together...unless you wanted to, they will be fine being separated from one another. I will keep you all updated if we find them a home. If we can't find homes for them in the next two months then I am possibly considering the animal shelter. Ahhhh...is that mean? I'm not worried about someone adopting Romy, she's a beautiful black lab, I'm a little more concerned about Lilly....whose dad came from a good neighborhood.
Comments