tiny treasures
Today while Wyatt was at school and I was trying to keep Boone awake which is hard to do since he’s been waking up at FIVE A.M. I went by Goodwill. I have not been in a real crafty/thrifty mood lately but today I found some little treasures.
Lovely red necklace {I could be obsessed with.} $3
Small bowl {a steal and so precious}. 75 CENTS
Old medicine bottle found at one of my favorite antique stores on the way to my house. $1
Yesterday Wyatt was helping me sweep, with his broom, and while I was on the phone he thought it would be a good idea to wash off his broom in the bathroom sink. He had closed the door, obviously not wanting me to know what he was doing and then I hear it…the breaking of glass. There is a small shelf above the toilet with some old medicine bottles on it, ya know for decoration, and he swiped it, by accident, with his broom. The good thing is I did not pay much for them, therefore I was not too upset about it. And then today I found this one that I love. Having only 4 bottles was throwing me off…I didn’t like the even number thing. Ha ha.
And if you notice the yellow table these tiny treasures are sitting on…that was my mom and dad’s old kitchen table back in the day. There is no where to put it in our house so it is displayed on our front porch {which I need to seal it or it is going to rot}. I have dreams of sanding it down and repainting it but I LOVE the distressed look it carries and the character it holds.
Comments