who knew weeds could make such pretty flowers

DSC_1108

My Mother’s Day was more like a few days of very special crafts, drawings, and sweet words mainly by my Boone man. He really used his creativity.

 DSC_1109

My special bracelet.

DSC_1110

My flowers.

DSC_1111

A small bouquet.

DSC_1112(2)

And then Josie bug wanted a bracelet so I made her one and this picture made my heart go thump thump thump. Look at the dimples.

DSC_1117

Seriously could this not have happened at a better time?! Lilly and her tongue. Gross and cool all at the same time.

DSC_1115  DSC_1118

Please stop looking so big. Stay little for a long time. Even though I love all the things you are doing and saying and creating and imagining.

DSC_1120 DSC_1126

DSC_1121

Nothing is impossible for you kid. You get a creative idea in your brain and go for it.

DSC_1123

I love your heart Boone. 

Comments

Popular Posts