a sweet evening
A couple weeks ago we went to a friend’s renewal of marriage vows ceremony. I wasn’t expecting to get all teary-eyed but it was such a lovely ceremony. Such a special time for this family…after 20 years of marriage and 4 children later. The night air was perfect. The kids were goofballs. And we tried for pictures. Seriously if Wyatt and Josie had smiled this picture would have turned out OK.
P.S. I love and I mean LOVE my man’s beard.
And this girl. She is my little sidekick. This is how she wanted to pose for pictures with me. Love my baby girl.
This girl and her Daddy. They are like BFF’s. And she looks just like him. And my knuckleheads. That’s my new nickname for them. I mean lots of love when I say knuckleheads because they are all so goofy and all so different and all so challenging for different reasons and I love them to pieces.
My boo. Photo courtesy of Boone. I love being on this journey with him. It ain’t easy but there’s no one else I would want to be doing life with.
Comments