april cellphone diaries

aprilcollage1

For some reason April wore me out. Physically, mentally, spiritually. We need a break. We as in me and Andy. We need time away by ourselves. It’s been a long long long time since that has happened and to be honest it will probably be a long long long time until it does happen again. When I look back through these pictures I see so many things that bring joy. So many good things that the Lord has given us. Time away at the beach for a few days {even though the weather was not so great.} Laughter. Creativity. His creation. And even messes. There is beauty in the messy and the broken. I’m still learning that…hoping I always learn from that. My heart is messy. I’m selfish. And short tempered. I have dark, ugly days when I don’t want to get out of bed. I lose my patience with my kids and often think time to myself is more important for me than it would be for Andy to have some down time for himself. So help me Lord. Help my broken, weary heart. Help me to find my significance in YOU. Help this Mama know you are close to my side. Remind me of YOUR truths Jesus.

aprilcollage2

The pain you’ve been feeling, can’t compare to the joy that’s coming. Romans 8:18

Comments

Popular Posts