stomach bug and painting

sickboone

What! I am on a roll with my blogging. Yessss.

Ok. So Boone came down with the stomach bug exactly a week later from when Wyatt had it. I am praying it’s short lived, howeve,r with Boone it’s both ends. :/ You would never know by this picture that he wasn’t feeling good. Andy came up with the idea of the oatmeal canister {and plastic bag of course}. I thought it was so funny. Boone has been carrying it around with him and asked if we could go on a bike ride and just attach it to his bike. We have watched movies/tv for 2 days and we are going to need a tv detox very soon. I pulled out some paints, just to have a break and he was up for doing a little painting. Of course Josie was too.

 DSC_0859 DSC_0860 DSC_0863

I love that he and Josie both prop their head up with their arm.

DSC_0865 DSC_0866

I love to doodle. My Dad did too. I actually have all his paints and paintbrushes and some other artwork that he created for the kids. I can’t take credit for this design. I found it on Pinterest and just put a little of my own touches to it.

DSC_0867 DSC_0868

Anybody else ready for some Spring weather!? It’s coming soon. I think daylight savings changes this weekend!

 DSC_0870 DSC_0873

Loving this blue water! And this girl always seems to get some paint on her face. Or hands. Or shirt.

DSC_0874 

DSC_0875

Yook at my sharp teeth Mama.

DSC_0878 DSC_0879 DSC_0880 

Oh my stars. I love these colors. Oh they just make me so HAPPY!

DSC_0882

Artwork by my sweet babes.

DSC_0883

Comments

Popular Posts