first season of basketball: check

IMG_2041

We finished our first season of basketball and he is already planning on playing next year. Yay!

DSC_0811(2)

I don’t have any action shots of Wyatt but that boy loves some defense. I was too busy cheering him on! Go Wyatt! Defense! Hands up! Rebound! Go #4!

DSC_0812

Bless his heart. Andy had Late Night Young Life the “night” before. They go with a few other surrounding counties and stay up literally all night going to different places. Ice skating, gymnastics, YL club, the movies. This was Wyatt’s last game and it was at 9:00. Andy came straight from Late Night YL to watch him play. He was falling asleep in the third quarter. Bless him. You can’t really see the picture that well but this was Josie holding Andy’s hand. Holy cow it was so sweet. She loves her Daddy so much.

DSC_0831(2)

I just thought this picture was so funny. They have little cheerleaders that come out and do a half-time show. The boys get so embarrassed…well at least Wyatt does.

Comments

Popular Posts