little people

IMG_0013

Wyatt had his first day home from school this year for having the stomach bug! It happened the night before and he seemed fine the next day but we kept him home from school. And he got breakfast and bed and the Kindle. He was pumped.

IMG_0048

Then we had a TON of make up work to do. 2nd grade math. I literally chewed all my nails off. Math is not my subject. That is usually Andy’s department but he has had a crazy busy week and we’ve hardly seen him and so I had to help with Math. My Dad would be so proud of me. Haha. I can remember him sitting down with me at the kitchen table trying to help me with Math. So funny. Of course Wyatt had on a costume. For real. He is 8 years old. Is this normal? Should he still be wearing costumes? It doesn’t really matter to me. I LOVE that he still wants to do it. My sister once said to me…they are adults a lot longer then they are children. She is so right. Let them be little. They aren’t little for long.

IMG_0027

Josie. Wow. 2 year old meltdowns. She is in between taking naps. Some days she has them. Some days she doesn’t. And when she doesn’t this happens by 3:15. Bless her.

 IMG_0039

And when she does nap and I have to wake her up to get her brothers from school, I can’t help but take pictures of this little sleeping beauty.

IMG_0061

Josie is also my outdoors girl. She loves to get dirty. She loves to dig through the sand. She loves to hike.

 We gonna hike Mama?
I go fishin’ wit Daddy.
I shoot dat deer.

Seriously. She says this stuff.

IMG_0045

And my Boone Boone. What am I going to do without him next year? He keeps me and Josie so entertained. He is so creative and draws a bajillion pictures a day. And I just struggle to throw them away. I have TONS stacked up. They are just precious. And also they are all over my house

IMG_0051

My boys are super into ninja stuff right now. Boone made this the other day. Look Mama, I’m a ninja.

  IMG_0054 

The other night I went outside to feed Lilly and found this drawing. He told me that he had written I love you on a bone for Lilly. Heart=melting.

Comments

marla said…
Ahhhh!! I love ALL of these pictures. Seriously!! And I love all of these kiddos!! They are getting so big, and I just want to squeeze them all. How can it be that Josie is 2 already!! You are a great mama!!!
Love you so much friend!!! :)

Popular Posts