the zoo

zoocollage

I did it. I took the kids to the zoo by myself. It was President’s Day. Wyatt was out of school. Andy ended up having to work and I was not about to stay home with the kids when they had been out of school the week before for “snow days”. It was the perfect day for it. The weather was nice, the sun was out, and actually there were not that many people there.

Josie loved the goats. Loved them. She claimed them as her own. Deez are all my goats! She LOVED brushing their hair. Here Mama, put dis brush in oo purse.

She’s fearless I tell ya.

We packed a lunch and stayed for a hours! It was awesome. Even though my kids are getting older I still find little victories in doing things with them…on my “own”. Like taking them out in public.

And yes, I dressed them all alike so I could better keep up with them.

Comments

marla said…
Precious!! And yay for small victories!! Looks like a fun day :)

Popular Posts