baby girl turned 2
Our sweet Josie Jo. Well I finally got my computer back. And I realized that not only did I lose all my pictures but all my VIDEOS. Ok…deep breaths. I just have to appreciate the moments that happened and move forward. Gulp.Sigh. Pray.
So our sweet baby girl turned TWO at the beginning of August. We always do cinnamon rolls for the birthday person and I love her little smile as we turned out the lights and lit the candles both for her cinnamon rolls and cake.
Then I realized I really didn’t take any pictures of her! Ha. Just of the cake and sprinkles.
Josie, our life is so sweet with you in it. We are ALL still smitten by you…especially your brothers. They adore you. You are a tough little girl which I guess comes naturally when you have 2 big brothers. You love combing their hair. Patting their backs. Snuggling with Daddy. Rocking with Mommy. Reading books. Brushing your teeth. Carrying purses around. And cleaning.
Two things I love about you:
1. Your nurturing instincts. You love to take care of Boone and Wyatt. You comfort them when they get hurt and sit with them when they are in time-out. Ha. You hold hands with Boone in the car. And you give Wyatt the biggest hugs when he gets home from school.
2. Your ability to put yourself to sleep. I love that when I lay you down to sleep, for a nap or bedtime, you always turn your body to lay on your right side. You curl up and love being snuggled into your blankets. You love to have your nose kissed and have a little wave when I close your door.
We are so thankful God gave you to us. You are the perfect piece to our family.
The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is FULL of compassion. Psalm 116:5
Comments