2013 goals for olivia

oliviasgoals

Ok…January is almost over and wanted to get something started at the beginning of the year. These are my goals:

1.) I want to read more! I never read. I have visions of curling up with a hot cup of coffee and a blanket and snuggle up to a good book on a cold, rainy day. Just hasn’t happened yet. Maybe when my kids are older…because I’m needed every 3 seconds. I still want to read more. Less TV, more books, exercise my brain.

2.) Run a seven minute mile. Didn’t we have to run a seven minute mile in high school? Why does that ring a bell? I just want to know I can run a seven minute mile…like I’m 14 years old…not {almost} 34 years old! 

3.) Less Facebook. I should say delete my Facebook…but I’m not there yet. However I did delete it off my phone and only check it every once in awhile. It has been so so so good for my soul. I was spending way too much time on it. I don’t think I realized how much time I was spending on it. I want to write more letters. Who doesn’t love getting mail?! I want to have more authentic community and conversations.

4.) Get stronger. I want to not focus/worry so much about the number on the scale {that’s REALLY hard to do} but instead be physically stronger. Take care of the body God has given me. Be a physically stronger woman!

5.) Make a red velvet cake from scratch. Andy’s FAVORITE cake is red velvet and I just came across his Grammy’s recipe. I want to know I can do it and I want it to taste good.

There you go. 5 goals for 2013. Boom.

Comments

Popular Posts