first day of FIRST grade

DSC_0196

DSC_0197

Sniff sniff. My boy went back to school yesterday. First day of first grade. It was much easier this year sending him off since last year I had JUST had a baby the week before and he was going off to a full day of Kindergarten. He was excited and ready. I could tell the last couple weeks he was getting bored at home and Boone was driving him crazy. I think both boys needed a break from each other. I was so excited to pick him up from school. I knew he would be tired and probably would not want to talk but he was glad to share with me his day!

Boone starts his school in a few weeks. He is ready as well, especially seeing Wyatt get ready and leave for school. Hard to believe summer is over. Back to the daily grind!

Comments

Popular Posts