1o years

Scan0001

On August 3, 2002 we got married on a very hot, but beautiful summer day, by the lake. At 7 pm I came down the back stairs of Andy’s Mom and Stepdad’s home. I was nervous and excited all at the same time. At the age of 23 I was about to be a wife. God has given us a story that I am thankful is not done being written. Even being married for 10 years {known each other for almost 20!!!!} I am still learning new things about Andy and I think he would say the same thing about me. We had dinner at one restaurant, followed by dessert at another and car danced all the way home. I am so thankful for this man that God chose to be my husband. That our paths crossed. That God’s timing was perfect. It has not always been easy. We have gone through hard times. We have been in painful places in our marriage. But God is a GOOD God. He is faithful. He heals. He redeems. He restores.

Scan0001 (2)

Love these people! I think this picture captures our personalities and our friends as well! And what was I thinking having guys in tuxedos and girls in long, black dresses! They still looked fabulous!!! Hard to believe all these flower girls are all grown up! And how hilarious {and not} if that dock gave way and we all fell in! Oh my!

I love you Andy! I can’t wait to see what the Lord has in store for us. Thank you for choosing me!!!

Comments

Popular Posts