cell phone diaries

It’s been awhile so here go:

20111003114855

Boone catching some rays after a trip into Home Depot.

20111004214158

I love that Wyatt still sleeps with Puppy. I think I will be sad the day he doesn’t care for it much any more.

20111006123629

Momma and my sweet girl.

20111008123947

The live lobsters at Food City are always entertaining.

20111009172512

Making bubbles.

20111009172547

Taken by the future photographer, Wyatt.

20111011123243

Wyatt and the Nutcrackers.

20111011125105

Enough said.

20111012114008

One of my dearest and best friend had her first baby. Welcome sweet Rylan!

20111013113356

Taught Wyatt how to play Tic Tac Toe and we practiced our words and writing. This is how he spelled out the game. Sooooo cute.

shot_1316642476384

Gorgeous rainbow. Thank you God for your promises.

shot_1316782371249

Andy turned 33 this year so here is his little book of 33 things I love about him. Smile

shot_1316877657595

Wyatt lost his first tooth!

shot_1317049019756

This is one way to deflate swimming pool.

shot_1317567690670

Wyatt drew this heart on my hand.

shot_1317572590625

Great entertainment for the grocery store. Give a pen and have him draw on all the boxes.

shot_1318253850710

Wyatt was on Fall Break this week {all week Smile} so we took the family to breakfast at Good Eats. Yummmmm.

shot_1318254815914

My babes. I’m going to be sad when Wyatt starts school back tomorrow.

shot_1318554281613

Precious girl. She’s been going longer sleeping at night. Yay!

shot_1318632707418

Grandad came over and had dinner with us and played with the boys. It’s sweet to watch their interaction. I love these sweet moments.

Comments

Popular Posts