no more paci!

DSC_1359

While I’m thinking of it and because I want to document…Boone is done with the paci! I thought it was going to be much harder for him to get rid of then Wyatt but I was wrong again. It actually happened by mistake. I thought we were going to have more closure with them, but we didn’t. When we went to the mountains for Spring Break I left it {them} in the car in some bag and never pulled them out. The first night he didn’t even ask for his paci so we thought maybe now’s the chance. He only mentioned it a few times and we just told him we were done using them. He was a big boy now {sniff sniff}.

But now we see a whole lot more of this sweet smile. And hear a lot more of him in the mornings when he wakes up.

Comments

Popular Posts