the dentist!
We just got back from our “summer” vacation last night. Can’t wait to post some pictures but I couldn’t forget to document Wyatt’s first trip to the dentist.
Yes. This was his first time. I have just put off taking him and in all honesty he probably would have been super scared had I taken him any earlier. This was the perfect time for him to go. And a big thanks to my hubs for making the appointment. I debated about taking him to a pediatric dentist or just the regular dentist and Andy made the decision for me…just the good ol' regular dentist. I’m so glad.
They had a TV in the “room” with Diego on and since we cancelled our cable Wyatt was excited to watch something different.
Still watching….
Still watching…
And we are done! No cavities!
His 2 bottom teeth are loose and he was excited to hear that. My boy is getting big. Super fast. I’m sure once those teeth pop out Momma is going to cry.
Comments