happy birthday to my man!
Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Andy. Happy Birthday to you!
We have birthday-ed Andy all week and it’s been a lot of fun. He had a super busy day today and I knew we would not get to see him so we took the week to let him know how much we love him and celebrate him. {Wyatt literally just asked me if Daddy’s birthday is going to be every day!} Yesterday he got this in the mail…oh yes that would be a red velvet cake his grandmother made him and MAILED him! Who is 80+ years old!
Being silly. Which reminds me of this picture.
Homemade icing. Unreal. Sweet Grammy went ALL out!
The other night Andy had pulled out his yearbook to show his campaigner guys something…later that night we looked through it and he found a note I had written him. I said something in there about “good luck with the ladies”….haha, little did I know that he was going to be my husband some day. Thank you God for giving me almost 18 years of friendship with this man. I am so thankful Andy that God brought you into this world on September 23rd. Happy birthday my sweets.
Comments