Happy Birthday Andy.....the BIG 3-0!
Today was Andy's 30th birthday and we had a fun time celebrating him today. For his birthday dinner we made breakfast, actually I need to correct myself...Andy made breakfast. Biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, eggs and coffee! Oh we love us some southern cookin'...Andy makes an awesome breakfast and he enjoys doing it so he cooked his own birthday meal for our family. I made a cake this afternoon...I always make a yellow cake and chocolate frosting...and it was oh so yummy I must say. Wyatt kept saying Andy was twelve today when I would ask him how old Daddy was...so I put 12 candles on his birthday cake. Just thought it was cute. Me and Wyatt threw Andy a family (me, Wyatt, Boone and Andy) birthday party with party hats, noise makers, streamers across the room and balloons. We loved celebrating Andy on his special day. He has had something the past five nights so we were thrilled to have him home tonight.
I love you Andy and I am so thankful for you. I am so blessed to have you as my husband and as the Daddy of our boys. You are such an amazing father...Wyatt and Boone are so blessed to have you. Happy 30th babe, I look forward to seeing what the Lord will do in this next chapter of your life.
Comments