down by the river
Well really it’s a creek that leads to a river. After we left the state park we drove a little more to a place that Andy grew up learning how to fish. I love experiencing memories like that together. This was actually a spontaneous trip after the park and the only person who had a change of clothes was Boone. We thought we would let them throw rocks in the water for a little bit, a favorite for Wyatt and we knew Boone would love it to. Well staying dry didn’t really last long because everyone wanted to get in the water. We were at the perfect spot for them to get in because it was shallow near the bank. So the boys ended getting completely soaked and we even let Boone wade around in his tennis shoes.
Andy took this picture of Boone holding the rock. I love it! He just threw rocks over and over and over.
I love this picture of me and Wyatt. I even waded in with the guys and had a great time. I think Wyatt kind of looks like me in this picture! Yay!
We were looking at a small fish in the water. Oh the great outdoors.
This was a fun trip…even more so for Boone because he is really able to enjoy all these things with Wyatt. It’s fun to get to see all the “newness” over again with our second son. Wyatt didn’t want to leave, even though we stayed for an hour! I think the next out of town trip will be camping. Woop woop.
Comments