cheap cheap, easy entertainment
I am trying to make a great effort to not let Wyatt watch tons of TV. It’s much easier to not turn on the TV when Daddy’s home because we usually go places or he always has something fun for Wyatt to do…like working in the garage. So when I show any kind of “craft” on my blog…don’t think I’m a major crafter and that’s what we do all day…because we don’t. But I do try and think of fun things to do for this dude because he does love “projects”…as he calls them. The other day when I had some wrapping paper out, Boone decided to destroy it. Well really, it just got super wrinkly, but instead of throwing it away I decided to have Wyatt lay down and I traced him. It’s not the best trace because he was laughing so much because it was tickling him. Ha ha. Then he colored in some shoes, shorts, hair and eyes. And we practiced writing his name. It was a lot of fun. And now it’s a huge life size poster of Wyatt and it’s hanging up in his room.
We also decided to kick off some Valentine fun by making a few heart shaped biscuits. Again-easy! I really would love to try and make “real” biscuits but I have decided to start out a smidge easier…Bisquick. The recipe is on the box and all it calls for is the mix and milk. Just use a cookie cutter for the shape!
Comments