it’s a dirty job…but somebody’s got to do it
My men. So rough and tough.
This is Wyatt helping Andy fix some things on the jeep. You may think this young child likes to be in the garage for 15-20 minutes at a time. You know, check out what his dad is doing and then be on his jolly way. Well, no. This child will stay in the garage with his handsome father for hours. No lie…hours. It’s unbelievable. Out of all the many things a 4 year old would like to do…working in the garage with his daddy, guaranteed, would be Wyatt’s favorite.
And on a funny note…I was trying to get the kitchen cleaned up {that’s one of my goals… to clean the kitchen every night} and Wyatt and Boone were going nuts. I mean cuckoo. So they were both sent to their rooms. Boone gets into pj’s and is in bed at 6:15. Wyatt goes bananas b/c I’ve sent him to his room to read or play until I get done. Still goes bananas because literally he wants to be beside me every second of the day except when in the garage with his daddy. He is crying, wining, etc. I finish up. I notice there is silence. Oh, I think to myself, he must be waiting patiently for me. I go to his room to have him come out and hang out with me…when I notice my child has fallen asleep in about 15 minutes, on the floor, in the doorway. Sweet boy was TIRED! So I scoop him up {not so easy, he’s a good 45 or more pounds} and place him under his warm covers. Two kids in bed at 6:30. Sweet.
Comments