mindy-haiti!
Will you please pray for one of my dearest and best friends… Mindy. She left for Haiti this morning!
I was out of town this weekend and when I go home there was an email from her titled “Haiti Bound”! I think she was asked like 2 days ago to go with a team to help set up a medical clinic. She just graduated in December as a Nurse Practitioner!!! I am so excited for her. I’m so proud of her and so pumped that she got this opportunity to go and help and serve and mend and heal and love and pray and smile and give hope and shine LIGHT and glorify our Heavenly Father!
She has asked to please pray for safety, strength and endurance for this week {she is suppose to be in Port au Prince for a week}. She also asked for prayer that her ears and eyes would be open and listening/seeing where I am to physically be the hands and feet of Christ.
So if you think about Mindy, pray for her. Pray God would use her in mighty ways. Pray also for protection: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
I love you Mins and we are praying for you!!!!
Comments