this might rock your face off
When we got married someone gave us the cookbook: Take Five for Every Occasion. It's a five ingredient cookbook. Completely up my alley. This is one of the recipes that I had forgotten about until yesterday when I was looking through it. I made it tonight and now I can't move because I am so deliciously full from a couple bowls of this soup. Enjoy!
Dr. Reed's Broccoli Soup
2 cups chopped broccoli (I used more like 4 cups..bought a bag in the frozen food section.)
1 1/2 cups boiling water
2 (10 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
12 oz. cheddar cheese block, cut into cubes
Cook the broccoli in the boiling water until tender; drain.
Add the undiluted chicken soup, milk and cheese.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Simmer until heated through.
PERFECT for a cold winter day. Super easy! Super cheap!
Dr. Reed's Broccoli Soup
2 cups chopped broccoli (I used more like 4 cups..bought a bag in the frozen food section.)
1 1/2 cups boiling water
2 (10 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
12 oz. cheddar cheese block, cut into cubes
Cook the broccoli in the boiling water until tender; drain.
Add the undiluted chicken soup, milk and cheese.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Simmer until heated through.
PERFECT for a cold winter day. Super easy! Super cheap!
Comments