colds
Just got this picture today and I love it of me and the hubs.
Here we are. Happy and having fun.
That was two weeks ago.
Not so much fun going on around here now. 3 out of 4 of us have a cold, that’s counting me and my two kiddos. I prayed this morning that the Lord would protect Andy’s health and that he would not get sick in the next day to a week.
We are packing up and close to being done. We are moving the majority of our things tomorrow so I’m praying Andy stays healthy and that the rain holds off.
My baby didn’t sleep well last night, but Wyatt did! Maybe 5:30 needs to be a new bed time for him. Hmmm.
Anywho, please pray for our health and that it would be restored quickly. I think I’ve sneezed 20 times a day in the past few days…I’m surprised my head hasn’t popped off. Pray for my kids that they would also be healed of their sickness…it’s not fun when our kids don’t feel good. Pray our move would be an easy transition and that we will close on our new home next Friday!!!
I’m thanking Young Life assignments for teaching me how to live out of a bag.
Comments