i don’t know why….

DSC_0242

but there’s something about this that makes me laugh.

*Also just wanted to say I may not be able to post as much in the next week due to lack of computer and internet access. Who knows, it may be just fine but just know if you don’t see a blog post…I have not fallen off the face of the earth.

*Please pray for Boone too…he had a fever this evening. :(

Comments

notes of em said…
booo hisssss. to no posts. and to B being sick. double booo hissssss.
Kayce said…
Jason says..."I am curious to know how many toiletries a man needs..." LOL
Kayce said…
LOL...He says he just wants to know by comparison. He's just curious. I'll be happy to share his list....it's about 6 things. But he's bald. :)
marla said…
Thanks for your message. Hope B is feeling better soon! Happy packing

Popular Posts