let’s try this again…wyatt’s first day

DSC_0565(2)

You may remember this post. Well, today Wyatt officially started Mother’s Day Out (aka: school). I was not sure how he would feel about being gone all day away from me…since we have been gone for 2 days (scroll down for the next post)…but he did great….I guess we’ll see what he says after school. I was kind of expecting a melt down when we got to his room and I would have to leave, but no melt down. There were 3 boys in the class playing-that was a good thing, I showed him the tools and the workbench-that was a winner, I pointed to the little boy playing with Play dough-and that was enough. He gave me the biggest hug and slapped a big kiss on me, and started playing. I said ok buddy, I love you, see you this afternoon. And he never looked up.

So for this morning, no melt down, no tears, no screams…I’m not saying it’s never going to happen, but this morning my big boy was a champ. And therefore, that makes Momma very happy.

Comments

Glad that Wyatt did well this morning! Hope to hear that he had a great day! Getting ready to go pick up Helen! I'll see you there! :) Let's hope that they both have good reports! SO glad that you had such a special time with Andy at Whitestone! I would LOVE to stay there sometime! Looks like you guys had a wonderful, refreshing trip!
notes of em said…
yay for happy mommas!!!!

Popular Posts