i’m going to have to stop doing room time

DSC_0122 I mean really, do I like to take pictures of my child sleeping? Yes, I do. It’s the only time he slows down and is quiet and calm. And…he looks super cute. I mean seriously, the boy took off his shoes, climbed in his bed, got under the covers, and was reading a library book…all on his own. What’s up with that? And what do I do about it? Let him sleep and be up with him late? Or wake him up and he goes to bed at 7:30? It’s a juggle. So, again, I am going to let him sleep for 30ish minutes and even with that short amount of time-he’ll be up late. How do I keep him up and not let him fall asleep if we keep the room time?

Comments

marla said…
hahahahaha. That is really stinkin' cute. What time r u doing room time? You may need to make it earlier..like 12:30-1:00ish? THat way maybe he won't be too tired, or if he is, it might not push bed time back as late? Hopefully he won't fall asleep, though. Shoot! I was proud of u for doing room time. I feel the dilema! (love the main m&m pic! So cool how the colors bounce off of the dish!!)

Popular Posts