camping, popsicles, and apples



Last night Andy and Wyatt camped in the backyard. This is always a treat for Wyatt and something Andy LOVES doing with him. He has talked about wanting to go on a real camping trip for his 4th birthday....so this is good practice.

I'll let the video speak for itself. I wanted to get video of the guys with the tent set up but it was too dark and my video camera/small camera with a tiny capacity to record...does not give off any light.

Wyatt also packed a box of toys: 2 balls, a yo-yo, a tank top, one glove, wooden toy screws, and a plastic hammer. When Andy asked what those were for he said so when we wake up in the morning we can play with them in the tent. Clever little guy.

Wyatt also napped from @ 5-5:45 and that's because we woke him up, I wonder how long he would have slept if we didn't wake him. So at 9:30 Andy walks in the house with Wyatt on his shoulders and tells me they are going on an adventure in the neighborhood...meaning they were going to walk around the front yard and around the street...just checking things out...a guy thing I guess, but I know Wyatt thought it was so "tool" {aka cool}.

This morning me and Boone were still the only ones in the house...they made it all night- til 7:00AM!

Comments

marla said…
Love it Love it Love it. Love the gloves :). So fun to camp with Daggy! (and go on a neighborhood adventure) The boys love to do this too. THey just go walk around and call it an "exploration".
notes of em said…
he could not be any cuter.
love the "nutritional" snack commentary.

Popular Posts