boone’s first haircut

 

DSC_0438 DSC_0473 DSC_0478DSC_0482

  DSC_0486 DSC_0487 DSC_0489

I knew this day was going to come soon. Boone’s hair has been getting a little out of control. It’s really got some curl to it and that’s why I’ve been putting this day off for so long. But lately Boone’s been mistaken for a girl. He’s got those big eyes and long lashes and long hair that yes, I can see the resemblance.  Andy took the pictures and did a fantastic job! My favorite is the one where the stylist is combing his hair down and he’s biting that bottom lip. Oh I could just eat him up. Then this afternoon I’ve been cleaning ceiling fans, oh joy, and Boone decided he would climb the ladder. Yes, he did it, by himself, with Andy right there. Isn’t that hilarious with him waving?! Our little man is feeling much better and getting his little spunky personality back.

Comments

Such sweet pictures! Boone is a very handsome one year old! So proud of Wyatt and his new found confidence! Love the pics on the wood-pile! Will we see you guys at Orientation tomorrow morning?

Popular Posts