the toddler class

DSC_0001              DSC_0005

I guess these days are coming to an end. Well really I have not bathed Boone in the sink in a long time but last night we had spaghetti and it was all over him, so I thought why not.

I took Boone to the nursery yesterday and they told me that he was moving up to the next class…toddlers. Toddlers? Now? He’s not even walking. He’s little, not like Wyatt who was huge, Boone is a “little man”.

I have loved the people who have so graciously and freely loved on our baby. I think I am a bit emotional about it because I was fighting back tears and still had to drop off Wyatt in his class. It’s not the fact that he is moving up, it’s the fact that this year has gone by so fast. That in less than 2 weeks our William Boone will be one! 1 people! Andy and I are pretty sure Boone is our last, {never say never I guess} so for this to be the last baby and he’s already in the toddler class makes a Mama a little teary.

Comments

Kayce said…
Yeppers. I said that, too, after a couple kids. But once they turn 1 and begin walking and the baby phase is gone, the mama begins the cravin's again. At least this mama did. Ya just hafta have another baby to cope with it...LOL. And when you can't have another baby, you gotta go snatch someone else's baby who doesn't want it. (legally, of course!:)

Popular Posts