night night sleep tight


After a long day of W resting, ear aching, watching Finding Nemo and the old school Robin Hood {the cartoon version with animals as actors}, taking a very late afternoon nap {4-6}, Boone running a fever now {went to bed at 6:30}, Daggy is home from being out of town today and reading bedtime books to Wyatt. 

I love this picture because actually what you can't see is that Andy is tucked in the bed {twin bed} with Wyatt and I LOVE how Wyatt is snuggled up to his Daggy. 

{Side note:I guess they are kind of used to me taking a bajallion pictures of them b/c they didn't even realize I was right on top of them. Ha.}

{And in case you were wondering what that large stuffed animal is with Wyatt in these last two posts...that is Bernard. He is a very large stuffed dog that sleeps with Wyatt.}

Comments

Precious picture. I love how he is resting on his daddy's shoulder! So sweet! Hope your boys are feeling better today!

Popular Posts