Antibiotics round 3


This is how my big buddy feels today. Ear infection. Seriously? Again? I took this picture the other day. I think it was the onset to his ear infection. He was napping in our room and slept a very long time which is not like him. I could tell he was sick or getting sick this week b/c he has been in this cranky mood. I took Boone and Wyatt to the doc on Tuesday b/c Boone has an ear infection that I don't think has cleared up so I have to take him next week for a re-check. Lovely. Wyatt had no ear infection but has been running a low grade fever on and off the past few days. Of course this happens on Sunday and Andy is out of town until tonight. Wyatt woke up this morning in so much pain and continues to mess with his ear. It is so sad when they hurt that bad and there is nothing you can do about it. You give them medicine but it only relieves the pain for a short while. I told the doc on call this morning that I just had him checked on Tuesday for an ear infection {b/c he was pulling on his ear a ton} and there was nothing there. Obviously these can happen overnight. Bam! Just like that. We visited Andy's dad and stepmom yesterday and had a great time with some fun pictures. I will post later. I need to go love on my baby. 

Comments

Popular Posts