6 month {really 7} stats
I took Boone to the doctor yesterday for his well check-up and here are the stats:
Weight: 20 pounds 1 ounce {74%}
Head: 46.4 cm {94%}
Height: 26 1/4 in. {22%}
Height...22 percentile...what?!
Boone obviously has Andy's genes when it comes to his height.
I asked the doctor about this b/c that just seemed small to me. I have always thought Boone was on the shorter side. Wyatt was never below the 50 percentile so this was new to me.
Our doc remeasured and he was 1/2 inch longer so it bumped him up to the 38 percentile. That sounds more like it but still short. And his head...in the 94%...I don't think he has a large head, now Wyatt had a very large head {still does} but Boone's looks proportionate to him.
I sent Andy a text about his height and he sent me one back and this is what it read:
"Just like his daddy. Like Mighty Mouse! Dynamite: comes in small packages."
This statement totally made me laugh out loud.
Comments