cruddy day...regressed

{Oh yeah, and to make this day even worse....I broke my favorite necklace...this one...that Andy gave me. I am so sad but have already put in an email for a new chain. I am totally just venting by the way. I will get over all this.}


Today has gone from a good day to a frustrating day. Wyatt has totally regressed on his potty training. I am so so frustrated and sad.  I don't know what is going on but this week he has had accident over accident over accident. I am done. I am tired of cleaning over and over and over and over. He knows what to do and he is not doing it. So back to diapers.  And what is even more frustrating is that he doesn't care. I told him we were putting the underwear up...no response. He doesn't care. If anyone has experienced this can you give me some advice or encouragement?

Comments

Popular Posts